Search L C Audio:
L C Audio Technology
H.C. Andersensvej 56
or Gert Frederiksen
+45 6062 9017
Show prices incl. VAT
Are you inside EU?
Obsolete: Zap Pulse 800XE: Complete Kit
The ZapPulse 800XE kit is obsoleted as we currently do not stock a suitable cabinet!
The ZapPulse 800XE kit contains almost everything needed for constructing a complete high-end amplifier capable of driving 2*230W into 8ohm.
Kit contents (as shown on picture above):
- ZapPulse 800XE amplifier module with buffer
- Predator XE supply with 2*15000uF capacitors and +/-12V regulated supply
- 500VA transformer (2*42V and 2*15V) with copper screen between the primary and secondary windings
- Digital SoftStart module
- V300 enclosure with anodized aluminium front panel, pre-drilled rear panel, mains switch and IEC input connector.
- 2 sets isolated speaker terminals
- 1 set gold plated, Teflon RCA terminals with aluminium base
- 2 Neutrik Gold XLR, female for chassis mount (inputs)
- Fuses (one used, extra can be stored in the IEC input connector)
- Misc. screws, blue LED and limiting resistors, rubber feet etc.
- Some lengths of ordinary PVC isolated wiring cable
To assemble the kit you'll need:
- Solder iron / solder
- Cutters (and possibly wire stripper)
- Torx screwdrivers (T10, T20)
- Wrenches (12mm, 13mm) or adjustable spanner
- Drill, centre punch, drill bits (approximately 3,2mm & 4,2mm)
- Some thermal paste
- App. 3 hours time
The kit can be supplemented with:
- Teflon isolated Stripline 2000 cable for input wiring
- 2 pcs. 3-pole terminals (if such are preferred over soldering for input terminals)
- 1 pcs 4-pole terminal (if such are preferred over soldering for the output of the PredatorXE supply)
Mechanical drawing / drilling template.
Configuration examples for 230V mains (wiring etc.)
Configuration examples for 115V mains (wiring etc.)